We are a member-owned organization, founded in September 2000 by a group of Vermont residents concerned about rising energy costs.
Our mission is:
- To offer Vermonters attractive energy choices at fair prices
- To be financially successful
- To supply members with an optimal mix of fossil fuels, cleaner-burning fuels, renewables and energy efficiency services, and
- To build a reputation for dependable and respectful service.
Currently, we deliver fuel oil and
kerosene to over 1,300 members in Chittenden and Lamoille
Counties, southern Grand Isle County and the Montpelier area.
Come to Our Customer Appreciation Day Celebration!
You're invited! Join us for lunch from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Saturday, September 18 in front of our office at 73 Prim Road in Colchester.
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch
- Meet your Co-op staff
- Test drive new hybrid cars
- Win 500 gallons of oil - and other prizes
- Bring questions about your furnace or boiler